Thursday, March 14, 2013

4 Levels of Eating

Self-discipline isn't a mere psychological attribute. It's a delicate biochemical sculpture which we craft by making small, baby step shifts in our food and movement. Please read my free book www.primaleatinggift.com to get helpful guidance on how to build willpower through nutrition. These transitional steps were the only way I was able to recover from childhood obesity and prevent a family history of diabetes.
 
I enjoy reading a blog called Southern Fried Fitness.  This morning on her Facebook page, Robin, shared the above from Scott Sonnon.  I thought it was interesting so I wanted to share it.  I have found that since I've been Eating Clean (for the past 8 weeks), how I view food has changed and I plan to post about that soon as well as what I've been eating. I'm eating more for health now than for pleasure (don't get me wrong, I still love me a delicious meal) :), 
 
What level are you eating at?

4 comments:

  1. Interesting. Let me think about this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to think I am at Level 4 by now. Well maybe not 100 % but mostly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I am at level 1 the last few days, but hope to get back to 4 soon. I seriously have to get my head back in the game!
    I am so happy for you to find a balance that works for you. I subscribed on facebook to the gals website that you suggested and I really like it. This food game is so much mental and right now I am all about food. I am sticking with exercise, so that has helped. I don't cheat with sugar treats, or I should say "real" sugar treats, so that is 1 good thing.
    I look forward to seeing what you are eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well honestly I think I'm a level 3. Still recovering and trying to find what works for me.

    ReplyDelete