Thursday, June 7, 2012

Week 7 ~ Day 7

I survived!!!  Yep - We had 16 kids at my son's 12th birthday party and it went very well.  Five of the kids were my own, two were my niece and her boyfriend, and the remaining 9 were his friends.  You know how there always seems to be atleast 1 kid that you have to keep your eye on because they're a little more out of control than the rest?  Well, every single boy at the party was well behaved and polite. I was very impressed.  My parents, my in-laws, and my sister and her husband were here as well so we had lots of help.  It was 90 degrees and my son wanted a party with water balloons and nerf water guns so it was the perfect way for them to cool off.  Here are a few pictures:



And here is what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: My morning shake; green tea

Lunch: 1 Western Bagel Alternative English Muffin (Natures Hollow jelly and butter on one half and Bragg's Nutritional Yeast and butter on the other half), provolone cheese, smoked turkey breast, walnuts, celery with peanut butter



Dinner: Pulled pork, celery, cucumbers, 1 bite of birthday cake
My son wanted pulled pork sandwiches, bbq beans, and chips for his birthday.  I forgot to pull out some of the pork before the bbq sauce was added so I ate about 1/4 cup with some celery and cucumbers....... I was still full from my lunch anyways.  I had 1 very small bite of his birthday cake, and then later when everything was cleaned up I had some almond butter and redi-whip.

Snack: Almond butter, Redi-whip

Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly weigh-in. :)

3 comments:

  1. Well I hope everyone had fun yesterday - Great pictures. And you ate well around all that food.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! That's an unusual meal for a young boy, he must have good taste! I just love the pictures! You are having summer with 90 degrees! I'm not sure if I am ready for that heat yet. It is a beautiful sunny day this morning, so that makes me happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like your son had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete