Monday, December 5, 2011

Weigh-In (Week 1)

It's the end of Week 1 and I just weighed-in..... I have lost 2.2 pounds!


I am so happy about this!  Now I need to keep the momentum going and continue to lose that unhealthy belly fat. I also measured my waist and I lost 1 inch there as well.

Even though I ate out a few times and ate a few items that I was not sure of the S/C values on (chili at my parents, eating out with my dinner group), I was able to "guesstimate" and practice moderation - YEAH!  Eating in moderation is huge for me.

The goal this week is to make sure that I plan the meals that take longer to cook on the nights that we do not have activities (karate, Boy Scouts, gymnastics, choir, etc...).  


I know.... I know....... this only makes sense but I forgot to plan accordingly last week and ended up scratching what was on the menu and making something else last minute....  Thankfully my kids are pretty flexible!

A few other goals this week include drinking more water, eating more veggies, and making sure to write down the S/C values on everything I eat.  I did great last week writing down the S/C values during breakfast, lunch, and snacks but slacked off during the evening and tried to figure them out in my head.  By writing my dinner/evening snack S/C values I can make sure that I am not exceeding the suggested limits of 5/2 per meal (or 15/6 per day).

Are you on the Belly Fat Cure program?  If so, I'd love to hear how you're doing. 



1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    Thank you for posting you'r blog..You are motivating me.Keep up the good work amd keep Blogging.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete