Thursday, December 22, 2011

What I Ate Yesterday (12/21)

Here's a run-down of what I ate yesterday (Wednesday):


Breakfast: My Morning Shake
    Sugar Grams: 4          Carb Grams:  18        =      S/C Value: 4/1


Lunch:  2 slices of roast beef; 2 slice of oven-roasted turkey; 1 thick slice of cheddar cheese
    Sugar Grams: 0          Carb Grams: 1           =      S/C Value: 0/0* 
*If a meal/snack has under 5 grams of carbs total, you do not need to count it - you would count the carb value as 0!

Snack:
 1/2 small pear
    Sugar Grams: 8.5       Carb Grams:  14        =     S/C Value: 8.5/1

Dinner:  3 slices of Little Ceasar Thin-Crust Pepperoni Pizza (should have added a salad - will next time)
    Sugar Grams: 1          Carb Grams: 39         =     S/C Value: 1/2

My S/C totals for yesterday were 13.5 / 4.  Technically, I assume, I should round that up to 14 / 4.
An S/C total of 14 / 4 is in range "over-all" for the entire day but I was over on my sugars for one snack/meal when I shared a pear with my daughter.  Should have looked the S/C values up first rather then thinking that just eating half wouldn't be so bad.
I am defininetly learning a lot about my eating habits by journaling daily what I eat.  This has been good practice for me because, although I knew I should be doing it, I was not being consistent about writting everything down (especially later in the day).  I really think twice now before putting anything in my mouth - because like I keep saying each day - I really want to succeed on the BFC and additionally, I do not want to have to record here the junk that I consume...... so.... I'm not consuming it! :)
I didn't take any food photos yesterday but will make sure to have atleast one for you tomorrow!  I'll leave you with a photo of our living room decorated for Christmas.  What are your Christmas plans?  Do you have a strategy in place for eating "BFC friendly" this weekend?  Leave me a comment and let me know.
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment